Saturday, December 15, 2012

Saturday

I'm still thinking about last night... I didn't tell you this yet, but I borrowed an umbrella yesterday when I was going to the Immigration office. It was raining (heavy enough that I didn't want to walk around a lot in it), so I asked to see if I could borrow one. They gave me one, but asked what time I would be back. I told them by 5pm. I seriously thought it would be before 5pm! I thought it would only take 1 hour for everything to be done... Then after all the chaos, I just wanted to sit down and eat... After a while of eating and talking amicably, someone mentioned it was 5:15pm and my heart just sunk... whoops. I hope that whatever little kid I stole the umbrella from, didn't need it...

Anyway, I thought oppa wanted to have a picnic today (which I didn't understand since its not particularly picnic weather), but after having called him and thinking about it, I think he said "pick up", and not picnic. Ah the joys of limited vocabulary, both ways...

So anyway, when I called him he said he was at work and would pick me up at 10pm... I don't know what we're going to do so late, but whatever. I have a feeling he thinks we are going back to his house in Ilsan... I'll have everything packed in case I can't persuade him against it.

Trying to purchase PowerPoint right now so I can start setting up my lessons. I know I don't really need it, but I'd like it, especially for this first lesson. That way I can show my pictures and video in an easy to use format. I hope it goes through, because I know that I can't use netflix over here (lame). I might even end up purchasing Premiere Elements again. But we'll wait and see.

In a little while, since I now have all day to do as I like, I may try and find an adapter for my adapter. The outlets we have in the guest house are circular, whereas we didn't notice the adapter we bought the other day was semi-triangular. Weird. Anyway, we found some adaptors in my room that would work in conjunction with the other adapters. You're probably wondering why I wouldn't just use the adapter in my room? The adapter in my room doesn't allow for a US ground plug... so I couldn't charge my laptop. Hence, although the current setup works okay, I want to leave the adapter in my room and get another one, or possibly just one that allows for circular plugins and for US ground plugs... We'll see.

Alright! Back to Lord of the Rings marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment