Tuesday, December 18, 2012

First day

Today marked the first day of classes. Both classes that I am being taught and classes that I am teaching. Both didn't go over so well. *sigh*

I feel more and more like... What the heck was I thinking in coming here??? At the very least, I like the other people in the program and can have fun and be myself while I'm with them.

It's late (I didn't realize how late until just now), and so I will provide my thoughts on my recent experiences later... however, YAY!!! I just got a power cord for my computer as well as 2 adapters to plug in everything else. These adapters looked exactly like the ones we had at the Somerset Hotel back in May.

Before I forget, I also met Mr. Kim and Mr. Hwang from the May trip as well. It was totally unexpected, but nice to see familiar faces. Mr. Hwang even gave me his business card so we could go to dinner some night and talk. LOL. I totally thought he didn't like me for some reason, but I guess he doesn't. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment