I'm on my way now. Just got off the plane and sitting in Sea-Tac Airport, Concourse A, eating my breakfast. Note to self: very nice place to sit and relax (very few people). Also, Gate S10 (my next stop) is very close. However, I find it very odd to not be listening to Christmas music. Does Sea-Tac not celebrate Christmas? I haven't noticed any Christmas decorations... but then again I wasn't particularly looking for them earlier either... I'm going to miss Christmas... :*(
I'm sitting here thinking what a crazy decision I made. I know it will be good, but it's always hard to say goodbye. I already miss my family tons. Towards the end I tried to talk my family into letting me stay... LOL. I really didn't want to leave them towards the end.
However, there's no turning back now. My feet are pointed towards Seoul, South Korea!
Gate S10 is just across the way!
My good friend, Katie, just gave me this shoe ornament before I left. It was so good to sit down and have a chat with her. I don't normally do things like this, but I thought it might be fun to have a traveling companion :D
There's a lot of things about this trip that give me all kinds of different emotions, but we'll get into that later. For now, I am simply dreading the 11 to 12 hour flight.
BTW, evidently Montana decided it needed to give me a farewell present.
Thanks Montana.


No comments:
Post a Comment