Friday, December 14, 2012

Relaxation

After our long day at immigration, we were all hungry (Daniel had something to do there was well, so he met us there), so we went out for dinner. Daniel played tour guide and found a nice place that served all you can eat for 8000 won.

Left to right: Nicholas, Daniel

Then we went out and played pool. Daniel won three times. And he said he hadn't played in years... O_O


I don't know if the guys would have preferred I left or not, but I was glad that they let me tag along. It was fun.

I know this is another weird thing to say... Just add it to the collection I am amassing. But as I was standing there watching the guys play, it struck me as funny. This was the first time I've ever hung out with two asian guys. Okay, well maybe I have before... But it feels different. It was kind of mindbending to think that I was in an Asian country, surrounded by Asians, and the people I was hanging with were Asian... but not. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment