Monday, December 17, 2012

Politics

It's almost election day here in Korea. It's weird to know how much Koreans know about the US and what's going on there, while I, on the other hand, didn't even know that they were going to vote soon! Quite a few Koreans (including Oppa) have asked who I voted for: Obama or Romney. And of course, I don't know who's running here, or anything else for that matter.

Finally moved into my new "place", or at least my new place for about 2 months. It's nice, but I definitely regret bringing so much stuff. I wish I could repack and leave some stuff. LOL. And bring some other things that I miss or things that I thought I could get here easily... but turns out I can't.

My roommate is nice, although I'm totally jealous of the two others in my program. They got paired together! And my roommate, although definitely nice, isn't Korean. She's Chinese and in level 3... LOL. So, she speaks better than me, but not well enough to be able to do a language exchange. Oh well, I know I'll get plenty of practice speech in with Oppa. And now I'm kind of glad that I can spend the weekends in Ilsan with him (I'm assuming so anyway), since that will let me out of the dorm.

Other than that, still looking for adapters... and I should probably go to conserve my laptop battery. I'll post pictures of my dorm room later.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment