Monday, September 16, 2013

Life in Korea: March

So... I've been gone for a while, so I think I'm going to give you a (hopefully) quick and image heavy update in parts. This is obviously an update on life in Korea from the month of March. Just life in Korea: no school stories, no extraneous facts.

So, in March, I was settling into my new apartment, my new workplace/school, and life in general in Korea. So, to be honest, I didn't do a whole lot. I did spend a considerable amount of time wandering around O_O

But I also...







I visited with a few friends at Insadong at a tea house. Tea houses in Korea usually have many types of teas. I have never been to any tea houses elsewhere, but I think that they are probably similar to tea houses everywhere.














I went for a brief look at Sindorim where all the foreigners (or at least a lot of them) were celebrating St. Patrick's day.








I went with another friend to a different tea house, and on the way there, we saw where Mary Poppins probably lives... or possibly died.










The tea house we went to was a very English looking (at least what I would imagine one would look like) tea house. It was very cute and had at least 20 pages of different kinds of teas!
 

And finally, I attended my first official soccer game.
From the nosebleed foreigner section.
It was pretty fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment