So I've been here for a while and am starting to want to study Korean again. Except I've gone to a few of those language exchanges, but they end up being mostly English speaking exchanges. I think I need a bit more structure in order to really get better at Korean.
I've been looking online at evening classes and this is the breakdown:
Yonsei University
Where: Near Sinchon Subway Station (Line 2, green)
When: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30pm to 9:00pm
How much: KRW 788,000
Sogang University
Where: Near Sinchon Subway Station (Line 2, green)
When: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:50pm to 8:40pm
How much: KRW 640,000
Ewha Women's University
Where: Ewha Women's University Station (Line 2, green)
When: Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 7:00pm to 9:10pm
How much: KRW 600,000
Seoul National University
Where: Seoul National University Station (Line 2, green)
When: Mondays and Thursdays from 6:30pm to 9:20pm
How much: KRW 580,000
Sookmyung Women's University
Where: Sookmyung Women's University Station (Line 4, light blue)
When: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 7:00pm to 9:00pm
How much: KRW 420,000
Yes, there are other universities in Seoul. Lots of them. Unfortunately, these were the only ones I've found so far that offer evening classes. Also unfortunately, most of these classes have already started. The next classes start in June and go until the end of August. However, I'm planning on going home in August...
Language learning might not happen until September...
No comments:
Post a Comment